Flourish Surgical Arts Performs Neck Lifts in Aurora Colorado
Your neck undergoes physical changes as you age. Due partially to gravity and also to sun exposure, the skin on your neck loses its elasticity, leading to drooping and sagging skin also called the dreaded “turkey neck.” Flourish Surgical Arts is a trusted destination for neck lifts in Denver. Dr. Nesiba has years of experience restoring and revitalizing confidence and a youthful visage to patients
How Do Neck Lifts Work?
Isolated neck lifts are perfect for patients for whom aging is limited to the neck area because they exclusively address skin, muscle, and fat in the neck and under the chin. Specifically, neck lifts improve your appearance by doing the following:
- Removing excess fat and skin relaxation in the lower face
- Getting rid of excess fatty deposits under the chin
- Tightening loose neck skin
- Removing muscle banding in the neck that are causing abnormal contours
Dr. Nesiba always communicates sedation options to his patients before their procedures. We administer our patients intravenous sedation or general anesthesia. Once you’re under anesthesia, Dr. Nesiba will begin the procedure. While it varies from person to person, neck lifts generally follow some version of these steps.
- Depending on how much we’re changing the appearance of your neck, Dr. Nesiba will make a small under the chin or below and behind the ear.
- Fat is then sculpted or redistributed from the jowls and neck.
- We reposition the tissue under the skin on your neck.
- We tighten the platysma muscle.
- We then drape the skin over the uplifted contours.
The staff at Flourish Surgical Arts possesses the experience and expertise needed to perform your surgery successfully. You will immediately notice a difference in the appearance of your neck and feel a difference in your self-esteem.
We’re Accepting New Patients!
We accept consultations by appointment only. We’re open Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, by appointment only. If you’ve been thinking about undergoing a neck lift and you live in the Denver metro, contact us by phone or email. We are currently accepting new patients.